9.15.2008

"Kids say the darnest things"

If the old show "Kids say the darnest things" was still on TV this story would be on it! I heard this story from a lady at work today. I died laughing. Throughout the day I would start thinking about it again and start laughing more! Here's my third person version. The story is rated PG... you might read it to yourself before you read it aloud.

A lady I work with has a friend who is a kindergarten teacher. Her and her students were sitting in a circle as she was telling the story of Jack and Jill. You know "...Jack fell down and broke his crown..." One of the kids raises his hand and asks what a crown is. Before the teacher could answer another little boy yells out "your butt". Another boy grabs his crotch and says "I don't know what a crown is but I've got some family jewels".

I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I hope it made you laugh a little too. Well that's it for now. ... to be continued.


 
Designed by Lena